Porcelain tableware AD. Hache & Pepin Lehalleur. Vierzon, Paris. 1878. 60 pieces
- 21 Dinner plates (diameter: 24 cm)
- 10 Soup plates (diameter: 24 cm)
- 11 Dessert plates (diameter: 23 cm)
- 1 Platter for serving salmon (lenght: 66 cm; width: 23 cm)
- 1 Large oval platter with handles (lenght: 51 cm; width: 34 cm)
- 1 Medium oval platter with handles (lenght: 46 cm; width: 30 cm)
- 1 Small oval platter with handles (lenght: 35 cm; width: 23 cm)
- 1 Large round platter (diameter: 34 cm)
- 1 Medium round platter (diameter: 31 cm)
- 1 Tureen with plate (Tureen (diameter: 38 cm; height: 27 cm)); plate (diameter: 34 cm; height: 5 cm)
- 2 Sauce boats (diameter: 17 cm; height: 12 cm)
- 1 Salad bowl (diameter: 26 cm; height: 15 cm)
- 1 Fruit bowl (diameter: 24 cm; height: 15 cm)
- 1 Cake- stand (diameter: 23 cm; height: 9 cm)
- 4 Pasta holder (diameter: 22 cm; height: 14 cm)
- 2 triple salt shakers (diámetro: 13 cm; altura: 10 cm)
The estimated shipping cost of sending this product to your current location ()
Shipping costs vary depeding on the size and weight of the product and the country of destination.
In case of doubts or unavailable shipping estimates, you can ask for a personalized shipping quote.
Request a shipping estimate for this product
Due to dimensions and special shipping requirements, to recieve a shipping quote for this product, indicate the destination country and your email and we will send you an estimation of the shipping costs.Close
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, we offer you 14 business days from the date of receipt to return it.
Return shipping costs are payed by the buyer.
You can find more information on the help page, in the Return Policy section.
In the event that a product is not received in the correct condition, you must contact us through our Contact page or fill out our contact form.